Wednesday 25 March 2009

'Would we be imposing?' 'Ya! U shud totally come!'

Hey. So GTFG KoRtni and I have had very different schedules as of late, and therefore our updates are seperate and different, but I'll do my best to cover us both. Here it goes.

GTFG KoRtni gave a talk on sunday. He colleague came. I've been to the National Portrait Gallery, the Natural History Museum, Camden Market, Little Venice, Regent's Park, etc. She's been to St. James's Park, clubbing, and honestly I don't know what else. We've both been to another dance. KoRt's made it to two. Umm... yeah. We see a lot of things. We just haven't been seeing them together lately. London is gigantic and fantastic. It's so beautiful and full of things to do. It's also too crowded. Especially since the weather is getting nicer. It's really hard not to spend all your money here. GTFG KoRtni's sister flew in on Monday. I wish I were playing with them. But I'm at work right now. I have 7 more days, and KoRt has even less. Sometimes we don't know if our time has been sufficient enough, other times it feels like we're never going to make it home. Atlas Potter is in the world, and I miss him dearly. I've never met him, but I miss him like death. And my mouth tastes like death, I need gum. Oh, and speaking of death... our Tomagatchis don't stay living long. We are negligent. I've booked all our hostels. I'm a little nervous about the language barriers, but we always manage. I don't really know how, but we always do. The other day I was realizing that I don't even notice the British accent anymore. It doesn't make my mind twirl when I see driver's on the wrong side. Public transport is routine. The mixed up E's and R's are casual. Umm.... KoRtni is friends with a 800 pound millionaire, and that's why she's favored so highly at work.

This blog is VERY scattered and deserves a whole lot of explanation, but I'm at work.

We are going to Les Mis tonight. We are going to Scotland this weekend.

We love hugs,
-GTFG Megan

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the pictures of Atlas on facebook, then that night I had a dream and he was in it. He was one day old and already saying words. Nick and Erin simply said, "Yeah, he's pretty smart," like it ain't no thang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't a dream jessica, but it aint no thang...

    ReplyDelete