Monday 9 February 2009

Good Time Funny.... Boyfriend?!

Hey there Good Time Funny Readers, this is Courtney, back by popular demand. And no, we don't have a boyfriend. I'm JP, duhz. We do have hot double dates this weekend, though. We also had separate hot dates last week. Neither of them turned out to be our ECs, though, which totally suxxorz. Hers smokes and mine was just 2 suave 2b 4gotten. You know?

Mark wrote me a letter and mailed it to my parents because I've been so negligent and have failed to have written him once at all since I left. That makes me feel pretty sucky. I don't know why I'm telling you that, though. Things are good on that front. I go on dates and have a good time and I don't just wander around life crying all the time, so that's good. The bad news is that, now that I'm no longer clinging to him for dear life, I'm a lazy letter friend. Srz. Yeah. Anyways.

My work is good. Things are pretty crazy because nobody knows what they're doing and people freak out some, but it's cool. I also kinda hate working at night, so I've toyed with the idea of finding a boring temp job, but I'm pretty sure The Commander would cease to exist without me. I'm pretty sure that there will be pictures of me cleaning glasses on the website once it's up, so that's cool.

Drew's shipping my laptop to me soon, so we'll be in contact more and I'll be able to upload all of our pictures, which will be 2 gr8! Then maybe you guys can finally quit your moaning about pictures. "Ooh, Courtney, we care about you and want proof that you still exist! Wehhhh!" Man, you guys are so unhip.

Sorry this blog is no good. I need to hurry and go to FHE, though. It starts in 40 minutes and I'm in West London (I just got off work) and I need to go back to East London to change out of my work pants and then back to West London again to go to the church house. Needless to say, I'm gonna be late.

We've made real friends! Ones we hang out with who think we're cute and funny and great! They're all girls, mostly. We finally socialize and give advice about boys and stuff. It's heaven. But yeah, I've got to go. I love you all! We're happy and still alive! Megan's still laying eggs, which pisses me straight off! Life is 2 gr8! Ttyl!

Good Time Funny Girl Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I love how you spell "wehhhhhhh". Haha. That was a good time funny time!

    ReplyDelete